Monday 15 August 2011

*SQUEEEEEEEE*

Ok.

 I can be shy when it comes to people/topics that I respect or admire, so it was mildly out of character for me to jump on the opportunity of working the reception for the monday class in exchange for taking the monday class for free. I found the class itself really cleansing, with lots of vinyasa and forward bends.  Also, such a change from the Moksha yoga environment. Bram was funny & genuine, offering wisdom to be used on and off the mat. He walks around the class giving hands on adjustments to each student. I loved it instantly. God, I hope they never read this.

So, today was my first day working reception at Centre Luna Yoga. I was nervous and vibrate-y all the way there. The "MindBody" system shut down right before people started to arrive, so everything was done by hand. During the class I found myself more present and more dedicated than usual. I felt involved in every asana, making endless (non-judgemental) adjustments. Even my Chaturanga (Four Legged Staff Pose) felt strong and natural, were as it usually feels tight and clunky.

I remembered how to input everything into the computer afterwards. Bram offered my another go on Wednesday, and I biked home with a big, silly grin plastered to my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment